I am working in probability and mathematical physics. My research interests include: Kardar-Parisi-Zhang universality, interacting particle systems, random growth models, non-intersecting paths, orthogonal polynomials and related problems.
My research has been supported by KU Start up funding, KU New Faculty Research Grant, Simons Collaboration Grant No. 637861, and NSF DMS-1953687.
- Limiting one-point distribution of periodic TASEP , with Jinho Baik and Guilherme Silva.
- Periodic TASEP with general initial conditions, with Jinho Baik.
- Multi-time distribution of TASEP
- Integral formulas of ASEP and q-TAZRP on a ring, with Axel Saenz and Dong Wang.
- Multi-point distribution of periodic TASEP, with Jinho Baik.
- Height fluctuations of stationary TASEP on a ring in relaxation time scale
- TASEP on a ring in sub-relaxation time scale, with Jinho Baik.
- Fluctuations of TASEP on a ring in relaxation time scale, with Jinho Baik.
- Fluctuations of TASEP and LPP with general initial data, with Ivan Corwin and Dong Wang.
- Discrete Toeplitz determinants and their applications
- PhD dissertation. May 2014, PDF.
- On the average of the Airy process and its time reversal, with Jinho Baik.
- Discrete Toeplitz/Hankel determinants and the width of non-intersecting processes, with Jinho Baik.
Return to Homepage